JLCD IS HIRING A PROJECT COORDINATOR
The Project Coordinator role at the Junior League of Clearwater-Dunedin will directly support the day-to-day essential functions of the organization while reporting directly to the Executive Vice President. The Project Coordinator will continuously assess administrative processes for efficiencies and meet member, funder, and community partner needs.
Typical duties include but are not limited to:
- Conduct Bookkeeping – Data Entry/Budget and Cash Flow Reports and Reconciliation/Excel; Bookkeeping at Art Harvest (1st weekend in November)
- Manage database of vendors
- Serve as the main contact for Junior League Plaza tenants
- Assist with Audit Preparation
- Maintain Digital Communications (Ex: Digital Cheetah monitoring and updating, Setting up and Managing Digital Cheetah platform (serve as one of two admins for the League)
- Manage communications flow from members to Communications Committee to EVP/President for approval and dissemination internally and externally
- Provide support with Social Media
- Collect and manage league data on fundraising efforts, service hours, and community impact
- Manage the Membership Roster under the direction of the League
- Collect committee reports and information to draft meeting agendas for Admin VP and Secretary to finalize
- Record minutes at Council, Management, Board, and GMM, send for approval and file on GDrive and Digital Cheetah
- Regularly attend Board/Management/Council meetings to have an up-to-date understanding of league activities and to record meeting minutes
- Serve as the main point of contact for the League for incoming calls, emails, and walk-ins
- Assist with annual transition of roles; Serve as a gatekeeper for most common issues/questions
- Serve as point of contact for building maintenance/operations and address issues with Management as they arise
- Serve as point of contact for annual sponsors and assist fund development council with initiatives
- Assist training council with trainings, board/management training, and General Membership Meetings
- Manage data for sponsors, donors, and members
- Manage community contact data for legacy projects and current community projects
- Assist Membership Council with recruitment and retention and serve as the point of contact for Sustainers
- Attend New Member Orientation(s)
- Assist President and Executive Vice President of JLCD as needed
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is continuously required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 20 pounds and occasionally lift/or move up to 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. We are Headquartered in Dunedin, FL.
We are physically located at 1265 Bayshore Boulevard, Dunedin, FL 34698, yet we serve all of North Pinellas County and West-Pasco Counties. This position does require a flexible schedule for some evening meetings each week, and some local travel to funder sites, community partners and events as needed. There is potential for a hybrid schedule after meeting training requirements.
Are You the Right Fit?
- Four-year degree (B.A./B.S.) in business, finance, non-profit management, communications, project management or similar degree or commensurate work experience
We are looking for the following skills, experiences, and talents in our Project Coordinator:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Resourceful team member with a reputation for workplace harmony
- Demonstrated skills in project management
- Initiative-driven with superior problem-solving skills
- Technical Skills: Microsoft Office/Google Drive/Adobe Acrobat Pro, Canva, and Website Management Experience; Digital Cheetah and Adobe Creative Suite are a plus
- Valid driver’s license and current automobile insurance
This is a full-time non-exempt position compensated with $19-$22/hr.
Application Deadline: Rolling until filled
Start Date: Immediate
Job Type: Full-time
Please include answers to these questions:
- Why do you want to work with us?
- Why are you the best person for this job?