Thank you for your interest in joining The Junior League of Clearwater-Dunedin, a community based 501c3 non-profit organization! Each year, the Junior League of Clearwater-Dunedin trains groups of first-year members to be effective volunteers and leaders in our community. New members complete a comprehensive training series that allows them to learn about our League structure and programs, as well as experience some of our community programs first-hand. The New member series includes: educational courses, a bus tour of community partners, Scot Shop shifts, a community project, and attending League functions such as general membership meetings.
Thank you for your interest in joining about the Junior League of Clearwater-Dunedin. We are currently accepting applications for our 2020-2021 New Member Class until Monday, August 17th, 2020. New applicants will be contacted in the summer of 2020 with more details.
The Junior League of Clearwater-Dunedin uses the following criteria for consideration of prospective members:
- Must be at least 21 years old as of September 1 of the year in which new membership would begin (there is no maximum age to join).
- Applicants should reside in Upper Pinellas (north of Ulmerton Rd.) and Pasco Counties.
- Demonstrate an interest in voluntarism and a commitment to community service, with most community service activities occurring within Pinellas and Pasco Counties.
- A prospective member will participate in an orientation program detailing the privileges and responsibilities of Junior League membership.
- Show an interest in developing her potential for voluntary community participation
- Sign a contract stating that she understands the Responsibilities of New Membership.
JOINING IS EASY
If you have questions, you may contact our Membership Development Committee at email@example.com
The Junior League of Clearwater-Dunedin welcomes Association of Junior League International (AJLI) members transferring from Leagues around the world.
In order to begin the transfer process, please contact your current League and ask them to transfer your membership to the Junior League of Clearwater-Dunedin. Transfer requests are processed through the AJLI online system. Once your transfer is complete, we will contact you.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to welcoming you to the JLCD!
TRANSFERRING OUT OF JLCD
If you are moving away from the Clearwater-Dunedin area, and would like to move your membership, please contact the our Administrative Vice President at email@example.com for more information.
MY JLCD STORY
See what other Junior League of Clearwater-Dunedin members are saying about why they joined and their experiences within the League.