NEW MEMBER COMMITMENTS
To help members understand the operations and scope of the JLCD, members must successfully complete the new member experience during their first 4 months. The experience consists of 2 Super Saturdays, educational meetings, a tour of JLCD’s community projects and various ways to connect and volunteer in our service area. After her provisional year, members can choose to serve 6 active years or more.
If you are interested in joining JLCD, we begin a new membership class in September.
The New Member curricula trains members to become effective volunteers and allows each New Member to demonstrate that she has the time & commitment for volunteer work through the Junior League of Clearwater-Dunedin, Inc.
All new members complete each of these commitments:
- Attend a 2 day New Member Orientation: September & October
- Participate in 1 Community Impact Activity (various to select from)
- Participate in 1 Social with a Purpose (various to select from)
- Art Harvest Participation (4 hour shift)
- Donate $100 in gently used merchandise to the Scot Shop
- Attend 1 General Membership Meeting
- A $50 League financial contribution
- Pay dues JLCD dues & Provisional Fee
- Slating & Placement Forms
To inquire about membership, please email email@example.com