November 5 & 6, Highlander Park, Dunedin, FL 10 am – 5 pm
This popular event, which began over 57 years ago as a small arts gathering, has evolved into a highly respected juried show of high-quality art with balanced media involving over 200 artists. Held on the first weekend in November at Highlander Park in Dunedin, Florida, this event continues to grow year after year. Over 30,000 people of all ages attend this event annually, and there’s something for everyone. While adults browse the artists’ booths, a Children’s Pavilion provides an interactive art experience for children with arts and crafts projects related to the show’s theme. As the largest autumn art show in the Tampa Bay area, artists and patrons of the arts have found this event to be an enjoyable and successful weekend affair. Our community partners that provide sponsorship dollars every year make this event a huge success.
This community tradition provides the funding for the work that JLCD does each year.
The Junior League of Clearwater-Dunedin is currently working to bring awareness and solutions to chronic hunger and poverty in northern Pinellas County. All proceeds from this event are invested in training programs, community projects, and programs.
Presenting Sponsors of the 57th Annual JLCD Art Harvest:
Silver Level Sponsors:
The Cantonis Family Foundation
Bronze Level Sponsors
The Sobel Group at Morgan Stanley
Be an Artist! Apply here
Attend Art Harvest! Visit our Facebook page
Be a Sponsor! Contact us at email@example.com
Become a Food Vendor Apply here
- Application Deadline: Saturday, August 13, 2022.
- Jurying Process: Monday, August 15 – Friday August 19, 2022
- Notifications Sent via E-Mail: Monday, August 22, 2022
- Deadline to Accept Invitation/Purchase Booth: Saturday, September 10, 2022
- Booth Assignments Posted: Friday, October 7, 2022
- Artist Check-in and Set-Up: Friday, November 4, 2022— Beginning at 12:00 pm
- Art Harvest Show: Saturday & Sunday, November 5 & 6 from 10 am – 5 pm
Interested in Sponsoring Art Harvest? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org!
The Junior League of Clearwater-Dunedin
1265 Bayshore Blvd, Dunedin, FL 34698